green background

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"Prezen?"

After harrassing other people to celebrate their birthday just so I can eat cake, my hour finally arriveth. And aye, I never take my cake for granted. If I was in Kuching, it would be Bing's Mars Bbar Cheesecake, but alas, this is KL and only Starbucks' marble cheesecake can come close. So Starbucks it was!

Some may say that I can't wait until today to turn 21 that I just had to hold a party earlier. I do not deny, nor do I admit this statement. XD

I booked for 12 people at the Secret Recipe Bukit Bintang, but in actuality I was only expecting 7 friends to come, including myself 8. It was my dad who blew up the fugures. Some people canceled out, but in the end, my family arrived to fill the gap. My parents, my aunt and uncle. Motherhood was just in town for one night though, to attend a launching ceremony or some sort.

Here are the crazy people who decided it was safe to attend my gathering. These three were non-stop entertainment (to themselves) the whole time.Farida came with her homie. I met her the previous day when I went over to see to the kitties. I thought she would come with her cousin, but I think her homie is better. She didn't talk much, and I fear we might have bored her. But oh well. Can't please everyone.Khaye and Mary came the latest (as usual) due to the oversleeping drama. They are both pinching my fat thigh 'to get a rection'. I know my thighs are fat la...T-T
I know people are always curious about their hair, so I put out in the open immediately. Here is Mary, explaining that her cornrows are real and how she made them. The expression on my uncle's face is priceless...
This is just before I blow the candles out. I made them sing me 'happy birthday' before that of course. Normally I am averse to such public cliche, but who cares. I only get people to sing me happy birthday only once a year!
Can you believe that motherhood is turning 50 this 26th? And yes, Khaye's hair makes an excellent came-whoring prop. xD

Totchi and Ezra couldn't make to the gathering, but we promised to go shopping the next day so it was fun anyway. Hehehehe.
This is my spoils for the day.
A Ghibli Movie collection DVD Watshiwa-san got for me xD.Hyde on the card looks like a squid xDDD.

Today is my actual birthdate and I missed my stop on the bus because I fell asleep. sighs. Went all the way to Kotaraya, took a train to KL Sentral and then took the monorail to BB. I bought myself an eye shimmer to commemarate the day, but the lost of my specs is as good as any commemaration. I shall go buy a pair tomorrow. And maybe another eye shimmer. I bought a pink one today, which was half the price it originally was, and tomorrow I'll buy a more flesh colored one xDDD. Make up is fun...

So that is all for my birthday report. Daddyo said he's coming sometime end of this week to have my brithday dinner. It's a tradition. Maybe I'll have thandoori this year. *drools*

Ta'ra!

Oh, before I forgot, "prezen?" xD

Someone decided that it's not enough to get my one strap, so she gave me two handphone straps. Maybe hoping that I would lay off hers from now on. Thank you SGWSS!

2 comments:

Farris said...

Then I wonder why I haven't replied to this yet! D:

Glad you likes Totoro's behind, it's probably very soft and fluffy!! :D

Thank you for my prezents! The Fro couldn't stay away from my chocolate. D:


Hyde is a squid for you~!

Atziluth said...

You're welcome xD. Yeah, I quite enjoyed Totoro's behind.