green background

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What was to be...

If you guys havent noticed yet, the below post was a joke. Happy April Fool.

Yeah, KAT-TUN fangaying fangirls can go clean my toilet!

Anyway.

We did the presentation today. As expected, it was right not to have too much activities since our presentation was loooong. Instead we ask pop quizzes along the way to keep people alert. After all, the purpose of the quizzes is to help people better understand your presentation, not detract them from it, like what the other gorups did. I mean, entertainment is fun, but doing it just to please people is just...lame. And then you are dragged down into the spiral of 'presentation war' like oligopolistic companies dragging each other down in a price war.

My lecturer said I am a 'dynamic' presenter and I should become her PA because I kept asking her if the answers provided by the students were right. I even asked her how much marks would each answer garners.

I am pleased with the dynamic part, not sure about the PA part...

We gave rice cakes away to those who answered our pop quizzes.

But tomorrow have another presentation. This is not as elaborate and for the first time in a long time, I will be presenting just a small portion of the presentation. Mainly because all the groups are presenting the same topic and it's not such a long topic at that.

I am doing the slides by the way. This is a new group I'm in. I know our leader is reliable but he tends to just settle for the mediocre, as long as we get things done. As you all know, my vanity would not allow mediocre. So I pushed him to go for creativity and differentiation xD. I am pushy. This is why I'm doing the slides. I have always been the one doing all our group's slides, so I have become picky with it. Must use the correct template and insert pictures at the right places. Plus, must comply with standard presentation practices (that was created by yours truly xD). So yeah, it has become an art of sort to me now.

Anyway, I'd better get back to my slides.

Ta'ra!

p/s There was a thunder storm today and I got soaked knee-down. My socks felt awfully squishy it's as if I was walking on squids. D:

4 comments:

Rei said...

Still on the toilet thing eh?

Atziluth said...

The toilet thing is going strong.

Farris said...

Wahaha, those replies sounds funny.


Do the walk of the squids! *squidwalks*

Atziluth said...

Indeed. But one does not walk on food. Squidwalk is like jell-o walking.