green background

Thursday, April 3, 2008

TGI Friday!

Tomorrow is Friday and I can finally take a breather! This has been a hell of a week and I branded someone a cangkul. He deserved it. After all the trouble I went through (my generousity is not cheap you know), the stupid bastard went and picked a fight with my group behind my back!

You see, I know we have a presentation this morning, but the lecturer has this tendency to postpone due dates so I came to class late because I left home late. But I wasn't that late. I was just 15 mins late. Okay maybe 30, but still. Besides, we still had one group member who hasnt been clued in on our slides so whatever it is, we need to start a bit later than everyone. Maybe last or something like that.

Anyway, SGWSS, oh let's just call her Caroline. Yes, SGWSS does have a name. So Caroline has become a sort of secretary of mine. XD Because whenever we have a group discussion (no matter how rare that is) she will always be the one to write down anything important. And whenever it comes to research, she will always write them down on paper, regardless if the source was online or from books. She likes writing it seems.

Err moving on. So to decide the order of presentation, each group drew lots. Ours was no. 6 and the cangkul's group was first. Because at that time only 4 groups were present, there were two lots left, 2 and 4. Somehow, this cangkul, has the audicity to have us go first and they will take the number 4 lot. Like, WTF! The slides were with me and I wasn't even in class yet! WTF is he trying to do!? He just said it's my fault for being late! Geez, is he trying to get us failed for not showing up with slides or is he trying to get my group to present without me? It was obvious he was not confident about going first so he decided to push it on us. And blame me at the same time. Yeah, very brave. Pick a fight with me behind my back. He has balls for brain and brain for balls. He can join my other stupid lecturer and clean my toilet.

Gosh, and I even brought along the Slam Dunk DVD he wanted to borrow. But after hearing this account from Caroline I just go WTF HE CAN GO GET HIS OWN SLAMDUNK!

Things got pretty heated where the cangkul and Caroline argued and there was no doubt she was angry. The cangkul, since he had balls for brains, prolly think this will blow over or he may even think this is funny decided to push ahead anyway. But in the end another group volunteered to present first and we succeeded with the number 4 lot. The group that came late got no.6. And the cangkul got number 2.

Gaaaahhhh if I had known earlier that he had picked a fight with Caroline and flaming me from behind I would have gone and planted my feet on his balls. Wait. Maybe not. I was wearing slippers today. eew. I would have smacked him with the newspaper harder. WHO THE FUCK does he think he is?! I've always known he was a coward and a bastard, never knew he would become a full-blown cangkul too! Someone should tell him he flails his hands around like a girl when he presents. Who does he think he is? Rachael Ray? He's not running some damn cooking show okay!

He said I always torture him. But I haven't. Yeah I am mean to him. But I am a mean person and that is what I do. But now he's gonna get it. If he doesn't know what true torture is, he will find out soon. He didn't realize that I had been lenient towards him and my abuses were innocent. But he crossed that line and he will get what due to him. Bastard. Why aren't you in the field plowing the soil!? That's what a cangkul is used for you idiot.

I am angry but it will not get in the way of my weekend. The bastard seemed to have forgotten that he is still in my group for a major presentation coming up in a couple of weeks. And he was the one who begged to be in my group. And he had caused us to be short of 0.5 marks to a perfect 10. Although our group still got highest. I will work him to death. After I'm through with him, he shall know pain.

Ta'ra.

No comments: