green background

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ying Yang Imbalances

The moment the uephoria subsided, I was hit hard by impure forces making my yingyang go askew. And it has just recently went on the road to recovery T-T.

Mistress of the Leash and Whip of all Fucking Verbal Abuses (MotLaWoaFVA) gave good advice. Now my ying yang is recovering.

It's all the fault of finals and assignments purposely stacked on top of it. Grrr I hate procrastinating lecturers. I'm even thinking of chopping my hair. Normally when I chop I just get a new haircut, all the way above the shoulders. Then I would feel happy and satisfied for about two weeks and then went back to craving long hair. And then I start making weird goals like keeping my hair long till I graduate. sighs.

See? it's my yingyang. But I finished one essay today so my yingyang is 50% recovered. I am hungry andd needs to eat. But shwoer first. And I am seriously considering going for the chop. Long hair is so boring. It's different if you don't cover up. But when you do, the upkeep is annoying. And the amount of shampoo you use is amazing as well. I want to start using smaller amounts of shampoo T-T.

Ta'ra!

No comments: