green background

Monday, April 7, 2008

Domestic Chores

Regardless of how many times I do them, I still hate them. But yesterday couldn't have come any earlier. I was determined to clean the house you see, cause it was...overdue. And my socks have been soaking in the pail with soap water for a good two days now. So...yeah XD.

The night before I even thought of making a to-do list but forgot. But whatever it is, I couldn't miss what's glaring at me could I?

I started the day with 2, 20-minute exercise, so a full 40 minutes in total. Then I rearrange my bookshelf. I finally added in the comics that were still in plastic bags xD. I really need to remember to read them. The problem is that, after reading so much English mangas, I find it odd reading them in Malay. And sides, the translation has been bastardized to the max.

After I was 80% done with bookshelf, I mvoed on to sweeping the floor. And you know you cannot sweep the floor without mopping them too. So I did that afterwards. After that it was already 4 pm so I need to shower, pray and eat. I made the rice beforehand hehehehe. I did laundry in-between and washed the socks after I took a break from lunch. I even pressed my dad's shirts (he has too many shirts!), pants and threw some more stuff into the washing machine. At the end of the day I even managed to study for today's test and watch TV.

Great eh?

However, despite my efforts to wake up early, the class today was canceled, which is a bummer. Because I had planned to go to Subway on the trip back. A new one had just opened at IOI Mall and I have been a frequent visitor. Who could resist their beef steak and roast beef sandwiches in one foot long parmesan oregano bread!??!

Well...since today's class was canceled, I thought I could do some workout to pass the time...but I remembered the intense workout I did yesterday. There is such a thing as a workout hangover where you will feel less energetic to do a workout with the same intensity as the day before. Then you end up being discouraged and bla bla bla.

Last night my friend wanted me to look at her resignation letter for the Youth Council (that's our version of the student council btw), but I couldn't go online. I thought my line was cut off cause I didn't pay the bills so I frantically called up my sister to pay it for me :D. Yes, my sister pays the bill. With my dad's credit card. XD.

The line is up today. I wonder if its because my sister has paid or last night's interruption was due to the thunderstorm. You know, when you live in a tropical country, every storm is a tropical storm. Before this I thought it was normal for other places to have thunderstorms as heavy as this, but turns out it's only as heavy in tropical countries like Malaysia. Which means, such violent storms are unheard of in Kenya and Norway.

Our semester exam is nearing and it doesn't hurt to prepare for the studies (note, not the exams). I am debating whether I should write my notes in pen or pencil. I always write my 'special notes' in pencil in high school. But lately I've become a sort of perfectionist and write them all in pen. The feeling is different. Though it's easier to read with pen.

Ah...dilemma, dilemma...

Ta'ra!

2 comments:

Rei said...

Two days? You stinky Atzie.

Atziluth said...

I had to make sure the soap had been fully absorbed so it would be easier to clean afterwards XD.