green background

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

KAT-TUN is THE Hottest Band. Period.

From now on Oblong Corner will be where I endulge in my new-found fangirlism. My daily anecdotes shall be moved to another blog: The Hapless Scholar, where I help you on how to lead a better life!

KAT-TUN is so hot. The name KAT-TUN is the initials of the members. Kamenashi, Akanishi, Taguchi, Tanaka, Ueda, Nakamaru. Pretty creative eh??

All the members are so hot they are practically professional gigolos. Their voice is awesome and they never sing out of tune. Never would you hear me say they sound like six different people being forced to sing together. Never I tell you.

I especially like their latest single LIPS. It is hot. The PV is hot and Ueda is even hotter. These are the general snapshots of the PV. Look at them, whoring the microphones.
Yeah, do your thing, Koki.
Let me introduce the members one by one. This is Kame. He is the ultimate attention whore. About 50% of the PV is dedicated to him. I can just imagine all the fangirls screaming with lust whenever he came on the screen. Totchi said he is like a crocodile. I agree. I therefore vote Kame as no.1 man-whore.

I bet you wish you were that mic.
This is Jin. Kame is his bitch. There's a thing between them. Together they are paired as Akame, from Akanishi Jin and Kamenashi Kazuya put together. Groovy. Kame likes it rough. Jin must be rough to satisfy Kame then.This is Koki. He is a gangsta wannabe. He sticks out among the other whores. But he is a slutty gangsta, so I suppose he doesn't stick out that much. The element of sluttiness must be maintained at all costs I tell you. This is Junno. He reminds me too much of F4's Jerry so he is the least in my favorite list. He can act though, but I have yet seen him in Yukan Club. Though I am not liking that platinum blond hair already... Next, Nakamaru. This is Totchi's favorite. He can...beatbox and make....sounds. He is actually cool. Not as slutty as the others. But still, whoring and sluttying comes with being the N in KAT-TUN, so...yeah.And finally, my favourite one of all, UEDA-hime! Doesn't he just look so gorgeous? According to Totchi, Ueda had never starred in any dramas like the others. He is the silent one at the back who, in my imagination, is the one everyone is protective of cause he is so fragile and princessy. xD
Oh yeah~ work that mic baby~!

I am going to start a shrine site for these gorgeous boys and worship their sluttiness everyday. KAT-TUN lovin' forever baby! Don't you dare diss my KAT-TUN you hear? If I hear any of your guys give a shit about KAT-TUN and say bad things about them, I will come to your bedside at night and stab you to death! Don't try me. I know where you live!
Ta'ra!

1 comment:

Farris said...

Cats and tuna!!
Why are they looking human likes? D:

I tawt la band maded by cats and tuna!