green background

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday Blues

Is there such a thing? Saturday should be a good day isn't it?

This sem, I have a three day weekend. I got the same previous sem, only that I have Monday off. This sem its Friday.

I normally do not like to go out on Fridays. For neccesities I mean, like food and stuff. I prefer to go out Saturday because I am reeling in from the schoolweek on Fridays. I have incompetent and bias and racist lecturers which made me bear the brunt of their mood swings. I know I am hot and competent and so far superior in intelligence compared to them, but don't blame me. They are the teachers. I'm just a student.

I've been going out on Saturdays these last two weeks to catch up on some movies. I have missed so much movies. I almost missed Horton. Glad I finally caught it on its final week! Next I wanna watch Ironman and Kung Fu Panda! Today I managed to catch 27 Dresses, and it was awesome...

Daddyo is coming on Monday and tomorrow Totchi leaves for Singapore. She'll be in KL next weekend whee! Finally there's someone who wants to go on an outing with me T_T.

Daddyo coming means I have to clean house tomorrow. I no likey clean house. I may also have to go out for food again tomorrow since as of yesterday our gas has been cut...coz we haven't been paying the bills xD. It's more like...we don't know how to pay.

Anyway, Totchi and I started a fangirls bashing blog called Bitches pwns Morons. This is a formal way to fight back against those stupid fangirls.

By the way, I wrote a summary on Artemis Fowl and the Lost Colony. Please visit and give me a 5 star rating. Thank you XD.

Ta'ra!

2 comments:

Farris said...

That new blog of yours is awesometh!

Allow me to linketh eet!

Atziluth said...

Aye, arigato watashiwa-san!

It be a goodeth bashing groundeth!

Join us! xD