green background

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Raya Eve 2

Like all raya eves, it was spent doing some hefty cleaning to prepare for our raya second day open house. None of us wanted to clean on the night of raya first day. We all wanna go out of course, so we really pushed ourselves tonight to avoid work tomorrow night.

Selamat Hari raya to you guys over in Norway as well!! I really missed having you guys around!

Ezra!! Ezra is back too! You! How dare you run away to Melbourne without telling me!

And Totchi, ima, ashita no ban, hima desu ka? xD

Our open house is second and third day. Second day is pretty hectic because it's our official open house. I'll get so burned out by the end of the day I can barely stand! Third day is usually an open day for friends only. So if you wanna avoid the crowd, come on the third day. We have non-traditional food that day. xD if you wanna come on both days that's fine too hahaha!

I will go out fourth day onwards. So if you have open houses I can crash or you want my lovely presence in your humble abode, please tell me! My crew and I will surely give you a visit! xD

After deciding which outfit to wear tomorrow, and solving my scarf crisis, I'm finally set for tomorrow. I wanted to buy some mascara tonight, but Guardian was out!! All the mascaras are gone!!!

We have now in our hands a mascara crisis.

sighs. Anybody has one I can borrow?

Selamat Hari Raya everyone!

Ta'ra!

No comments: