green background

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh My Holiday!

GWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

This sucks. I had anticipated it, but to have to face reality was worse D':. From November to March, resorts in the Malaysian east coast close in anticipation of the monsoon season. Therefore, Redang and Tioman, along with my dreams of snorkelling are out this December! But I am adamant about going for a holiday this end of the year, so I scoured the list of hotels in Malaysia. After all, our government is promoting cuti cuti Malaysia aren't they? So shouldn't there be somewhere decent to go to this season?

While islands on the east coast are out, islands on the west coast are fine all year long. They are mainly Pangkor, Langkawi and Penang.

I know. Lame, right?

I've been to Langkawi so many times already and I just went to Penang not long ago. Which only leaves Pangkor. I looked up Pangkor resorts and they all ahve pictures that dated back from the 90's. *puke*

Crestfallen, I moved on and looked up Cameron Highlands. So I couldn't go to the beach, this holiday season. Why not go way above sea level instead?

....

I did some more search and forget it, I am turned off by Cameron Highlands now. I am not a big fan of plants, although I like strawberries. Even Berjaya Hills and its fake Japanese Village and fake French Town do not appeal to me. It just makes me even sadder that I am not in an actual French Village. T_T or Japanese Town.

I suppose the only island worth going this end year is the island of Singapore, shopping for games. Maybe I should get a ps3 while I'm there. And maybe visit Sentosa Island while I'm at it. Unlike Malaysia, Singapore really knows how to take care of their guests.

Malaysia is so boring. Whoever made up our attractions is lying.

Ta'ra.

2 comments:

Farris said...

Tourist attractions on a country you live in doesn't really attract the you who lives there, aight?

Urgh, you actually can stand the horrible taste of those malaysian-strawberry-wannabe's they're selling people? D: PTOOOI! We shall show you some REAL strawberry action when you've set foot on this lands.

Singapore is awesome! I wish I could go there whenever I want. D: I want a PS3 too. *sob sob*

Atziluth said...

....Actually, the really good strawberries I tasted were in Japan. T_T I am still searching for them in Malaysia.

Please feed me strawberries in Norway.