green background

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Territory

Enough is said on what a territorial creature I am. And whenever people intrude on my territory, I bare my fangs and chase them out. That is why I like a big house. I don't care what people say about this vanity streak, but some people do have to live like this you know. Big houses allow you unperturbed privacy and I like my privacy very much. Trust me. I'm a much better creature to deal with when my territory is not over-stepped.

What I hate even more is when people nonchalantly say that I am "rich". Yes, I do aspire to be rich. A billionaire, in fact, because just about anyone can become a millionaire nowadays. And because of inflation too, I suppose. Anyway.

These people, join some dodgy MLM and asked me about my opinion. Of course, I get pissed. One is because I hate MLM to start with, and with that I do not need to say a second reason. Whenever these people tell me how much benefit and 'group love' they are getting from their MLM peers, I would drop a line that says "Cool, so tell me when you get rich okay?"

And these poeple have the nerve to get pissed!

I mean WTF! I already said that I hate MLM why the hell are you still talking about it to me!? After all, aren't you and your "peers" rivals? You're basically salespeople and salespeople generally compete with each other. Of course, "only in sales" you say, but what's more important than sales!??

Geez. I hope they forever get stuck in the rat race. After all, you can't get richer than the CEO right? Oh yeah, she had a comeback for that too. There is one woman but "she respects her upline". Maybe I should just tell her that you guys are just rats in other people's down(pipe)line!!

And I don't fucking care how loving or how supportive those "peers" are to you! I find all direct-seller MLM people ANNOYING!

Aaaargghhh this is giving me a headache!

And on that note, I am surprised at how frequently I get sick! Yaaarghh!! These last couple of days I've noticed that I've come down with a slight fever. Slight fever but with terrible headache and terrible electric currents going through my limbs!

Apparently it's not a real fever until you have an increase in temperature. If I were to go to a doctor with my condition, he'd just brush me away and give me a couple of panadols but I still have to pay the consultation fee.

One of thse days, if I happen to die because the doctors brushed me aside like that, my ghost is going to sue the living daylights out of them.

And tomorrow will not be a good day. Because tomorrow I will have this class with a tight-ass lecturer. For some reason, he will segregate me from the rest of the class. He will find whatever faults he could find to humiliate me and "invite to step outside" to do whatever it is I was "caught" doing.

But no, when someone else's phone went off in class, blaring an annoying Indian number, twice, he just looked at her. But if it was me he'd launch into one of his "do you want to go outside and answer your phone? bla bla bla and don't come back to class bla bla bla I don't care if you don't like me bla bla bla."

Damn racist.

And trust me, it wasn't on purpose that my eyes caught the headlines of the newspaper on my desk. And besides, I just needed a break from concentration. IS THAT WRONG?!

I wasn't even TOUCHING the damn newspaper!

Seriously, if he does something to me again tomorrow, I will break down and rock myself to sleep like a total schizophrenic under the desk. I will look like a perfectionist who is bursting at the seams. But really, whatever it takes to put the blame on him.

And you wanna know what I really think of all my extra classmates?

FAKE HAIR!

Indians naturally have wavy or curly hair. So the only reason you see so much straight hair is because they all spend hundreds of ringgits on hair products and salon trips. I know Africans are proud of their kinky hair and dark skin, but this certain race of South-Asian origin seemed to think differently.

Well guess what?? I don't like you either. You suck-up.

My ranting may be due to my fever. And I am always in a bad mood whenever I am sick. So pardon me.

Ta'ra.

No comments: