green background

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Crisis over Crisis Core: FFVII

I played through the story battle of Tekken Dark Resurrection last night and guess what!? The character's ending movie wouldn't load!!

Waaaarkkhhh!!!! I am sooo pissedd!!!!!

And this wasn't the first time this happened too. The same happened with my copy of Tales of Eternia. The movie sequence wouldn't load. Now I'm so glad I bought an original UMD for FFT. And for this reason, I shall buy UMD for Crisis Core too. I don't care how much it costs. If the Malaysian vendors don't have it, I will cross the border to Singapore if I have to!

Yes, I am that determined!
Anyway.

Last Sunday Me and Nadja went PSP a-shopping!

Two PSPs joined our ranks that day!






A purple, and a white one. Mull should have joined this 'reunion' but I accidentally left him at home. To compensate I bought a new 2GB memory stick with some games stuffed in. Intended to buy a 4GB at first, but the 2GB was cheaper.

The pink one has a name, Vyers. A full review is available in his mistress's blog XD.


It's amusing to take pictures of people taking pictures of each other.

On to a more recent event - yesterday, one group did a presentation during class and awarded people who could answer their questions with prizes. The previous group only gave a mini pen away, which I got one. But this group's prize was quite big.

Behold.


Yes, I was impressed at how big it was, especially for a classroom quiz. Since it seemed quite soft, we thought it was something like a teddy bear, since all the remaining classmates were girls, and the presentating group comprised of all the guys in class.

And then, our team won it. Overwhelmed with curiosity, I excitedly tore it open.

And guess what's inside.A Gardenia bread!

Sighs.

Just too bad I don't eat white bread though.

Ta'ra!

4 comments:

Farris said...

Quack! Crisis Core Crisis... D:!
Me going to buy originals of them awesomest games! Need quite the monies for it though...!

Ew, it's a picture of me! Good thing husband is shielding me face! D:

Wahaha, that bread deal made me laugh. XD

Atziluth said...

XD XD...you call your phone husband. That is hot.

I call Hyde my wife and Harem Head. XD

Farris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farris said...

Husband because he's always with me. XD;
*steals the pic of us*

Harem Head! o_O