green background

Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm Too Proud You See

I am stomped. I have two essays and a presentation to complete by the end of the week. This sucks. I have started on one essay but not the other and the latter is due the day before the former. Not that it's that hard, but our teacher gave such a generic topic and told us to link it to the concept of Total Quality Management. Like WTF! This is just as an excuse for you for not preparing a better question for our assignments!

Lazy lecturers!

I would really like to do this essay with someone's help and even asked a friend to do our homework together. Like it's not like I'm going to cheat and steal all your ideas you know. I am too proud to do that. The last thing I want is to have my answers the same as everyone else's. Why else do you think I refused to make copies of all the lecturer's notes? Because everyone have them of course!

Rant as I want, I am still stuck with these homeworks.

Yesterday I bought the complete Slam Dunk DVD. I never thought of buying it before because the DVD set was way too expensive. For 101 episodes I bought mine for RM136 (later I found out I could it get for RM101 at Times Square but grrr no matter, I always buy things at a premium,). Previously that was the price you get for half a set. Which meant the full set is well above RM200. And you can forget about buying the VCD set because there was too many boxsets you have to get to complete the series. So like, never mind.

But I've fallen in love with the series when it aired on AXN and when it re-aired on Animax I could finally afford the DVD you see. Funny thing was, even before I bought them, people were already lining up to borrow it :P. Mitsui is mine!

Anyway, I should consider thrashing some boybands in here, like KAT-TUN, and hope that some rabid fangirls would come and give me death threats for insulting their idols. Such was the drama at Totchi's blog. Oh how enviable.

I mean, check out the comments. I honestly do not mind some entertainment myself. Fangirls are amusing.

My life has become so boring and monotonous lately it's excruciating. I have too much life in me. But then again, I am too lazy to do extra trips after or and especially before class. It's so mafan. I just wanna go straight home and leave the glitz of BB behind.

Oh...I am becoming boring...

Ta'ra.

2 comments:

Farris said...

OMG FANGIRLS! *laughs at the comments* Maybe I should have my eyeball on that blog, for the sake of fangirlism!

Ha, I bet 'Fro is looking forward to abuse your Slam Dunk DVDs someday. I bet she's going to make... "shonen-ai" out of it. *fear*

Atziluth said...

My Slam Dunk DVDs' reputation far proceeds me. She can have it when I'm done XD.