green background

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Crisis Core

I am super excited. Crisis Core is going to be in English and will be released March 25th. XD

It is moments like this that made me fall madly in love with Mull again. It is a good time to own a PSP. In fact, I would even buy a PSP just to play Crisis Core. However, FFT beat Crisis Core to it. Still, I am happy. I've previously lost hope on it because I thought it was only going to be in Japanese. But no, I shall get it. And stuff it into my first memory stick. XD

WAAAAAAAHHHH SOOO HAPPPPYYYY!!!!!



I am seriously is not a fan of multiplayer RPG. I believe RPGs are a one-player personal experience. And to just share it with others is just...wrong.

Anyway, am sooo looking forward to this game!

Sighs. If only they would have Genso Suikoden I and II would also be in English.

Ta'ra! XD XD XD

1 comment:

Farris said...

Whahaha, it's full of Nadja mans!