green background

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Darling in a Box!

*SQUEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLL* If it's not obvious already, I am a Balthier fangirl. He's so hot and he has an accent! Last Monday I finally made him mine - officially!! Final Fantasy XII Balthier figuriiine!!! I never noticed this figurine before. It was when a customer asked to view the figurines in the glass case of figurines that I finally looked up to the top shelf and noticed My Darling for the first time. I was shocked that he's been there all these times and I never noticed him! GASP!

Since then I entered a dilemma. After confirming there's staff purchase available for figurines, I immediately put him under reservation. And now HE'S MINE, MINE, MIIINE!!! YAAAAY!!
I washed my hands before opening the box, and changed his hands so he could hold his gun the Ras Algethi. Even the gun has a hot name hehehe. And of course, camwhored him.


Back view. A snap of his hot ass. I forgot the flash.

And of course, my new phone background picture hehehe. Oh he's so hot. Watashiwa-san, he should meet up with your Vince and they could go on a date together. xD
*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEAAALL*
Ta'ra!


2 comments:

Farris said...

Awwww, may you both lead a happyness life together! :D congratulations!

Nadja got Vince, I has Reno!

Atziluth said...

Oh. A threesome then! xD