green background

Friday, March 5, 2010

Not Complaining

I'm not complaining! I am NOT! I am really just ranting on the only outlet I have - my blog! And this needs repeating; I am not complaining!

Is it a social norm or something that juniors need to respect and obey seniors at all times regardless of how much such seniors do not deserve respect and obidience?? Fortunately there are no such people in my unit so that's fine.

But what about your slightly superior junior? Are they supposed to respect you too, even though you're hierarchically lower than they are? Shit I know part-timers are at the bottom of the rung, and I am fine with it. But some people kept forgetting that we are here to help and lighten your load, not to be ordered around as you please! If you're still stupid and don't understand, it means that while we do our job, you still have to do yours!! And not just give excuses about it! Rawr!

Why do I say this? Because I know my place. And my place is not to order people around. BUT! If you tell me you'll handle it and let me handle other things and when I come back and not a single thing has been done, am I not allowed to be pissed!?

And when I am pissed I tend to order you around! And I hate doing it! It's your fucking problem that I need to take care of while all you do is spout more fucking excuses! And just because you're slightly superior you think you can order me around like those seniors? Even those seniors don't order me around! Rawr!

And last night I defied this stupid person and he dared tried to reprimand me!? Who the fuck do you think you are? I do not take orders from you. I repeat. I DO NOT TAKE ORDERS FROM ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY HAVE AUTHORITY JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE FULL-TIMERS!

If you want my respect then earn it. Dumbass.

Ta'ra.

No comments: