green background

Monday, March 8, 2010

It's Sad

It's sad but there are pretty girls and there are those who attracts only weird men.

I am the latter. Sadly. T_T I cannot act girly or even dress any girlier than I could stand. I like dressing up all girly once in a while, but normally only during special occasions. When I do dress up like that, I attract the attention of weird men; security guards, bus drivers, bell boys, strangers on the streets, shady foreigners.

That's why I dress down, and looked a little immature if I have to. Security purposes you see. And that is why I will not be like one of those pretty girly girls. It doesn't matter if they have only half a brain, or takes advantage of men - and those bastards know it - they are happy just to be SEEN walking with these girls.

That's why I'll die alone with my ten cats someday.

Ta'ra.

3 comments:

Kloptops said...

lol, did our conversation last night get you thinking?

When I first read the comment:
"It's sad but there are pretty girls and there are those who attracts only weird men."

Made me immediately think in defence:
"pfft, I'm not that weird..."

Anonymous said...

Tedah ali jak bunyi.

What happened to your Rich-Arab guy plan? XD

Btw, I think Kinokuniya attracts more weird people than you do.

Rei said...

Gimme a cat. I think I'll need one too.