green background

Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday To MEEE!

22! It finally happened! Thank you to all of you who wished me happy birthday! I never thought I'd get so much SMSes. I seriously don't, being the social recluse I am. So thank you. :'>

The day of the birthday itself, (April 22nd, 2009, Wednesday) I had an assignment due and class, so I wasn't looking forward to anything fun. But I decided I don't wanna spend the rest of the day wandering the malls, so I bought cake and looked for company. Mary cooked dinner for me when I came over with cake.





It's a Royal Choice chocolate cake. Vety unlike me, isn't it? I won't be having cheesecake this year, since Khaye and Mary can't eat cheese (Aren't I thoughtful??). I'll just buy the cheesecake later hehehe.
Someone couldn't stop snapping, that's how weird pictures like this came about.



xD Fun, fun. Thanks Khaye and Mary for hosting. Thanks Caroline for the pressie! :D

When I got home, I went back down again to check my mailbox, and see what was scrunched up in there!!

It actually arrived!



Hahahahaha! Oh Sammy you surprise me!

And look, it even came with a handwritten letter! And in pencil! Hhahahaha! There's no competition who has the better handwriting here XD.


The fridge it went!


So what was the treasure inside?


LOVEHOLIC 2!!!

I've been waiting for it for two months, but it didn't seem to be due on Malaysian shores, so I asked dear Sammy to get it for me. I read it on the same night of course. Aaah, what a perfect ending to a great day! xD

Looking forward to my get together this Saturday. Don't be late!!

Ta'ra!
p/s shi-gatsu ni ju ni nichi ni, ni ju ni sai ni narimashtak!

1 comment:

Farris said...

Happy Birtday on the blog! The cake looks yummylicious!

I'm still looking for a present that screams to be sent to you, alas Northlands are kind of limited on fun things. Going to "shop" this Saturday with the 'Fro, maybe we could find something. Not easy finding something as awesome as you. D: