green background

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Decluttering of Mind and House.

Hello. Before I forgot, a couple of pictures from Penang. This was just in front of the guest house area we stayed in. This building is not it. It's a bistro of the guest house, but I have never actually seen any food there. We're happy here because it was time to go home! whee!


Well, I did say we were going to a wedding.

I went to Putrajaya for a sightseeing tour yesterday, since this is West's first time in KL. He treated all my meals, so it was good hehehehe. I brought Khaye and Mary along for the ride.



It was a hot day, too.


We had some drinks afterwards before going back to Puchong. West and I had dinner at Burger King KLCC, later tea at Dome Lot 10 (Yes, Totchi, the same one). While we were at KLCC I just had to buy a Junjou Romantica anime illustration book. I had to you see. The incredible thing was, the book on itself cost 69.60, but it had a 20% off tag for a purchase of anything else. I had forgotten about it when I grabbed a magazine from the rack, and a small letter set. The final total? 69.70!!! Only 10 cent more than what the book originally cost, plus a magazine and a letter set! I love savings! Don't you?? XD


In the process I found what I want to do for my thesis. It finally clicked inside me. I'm happy ^_^.


Today I originally planned to do my assignment, homework, and clean the house. But last night, as I was going to bed, I found got a nagging to go to Amcorp Mall to get some English cotton for raya. But I also found out that Junjou Romantica 9 were released (supposedly) April 1st and I forgot all about it! And it's already the 19th! So I had to go and check it out first. Dissapointingly, it was not there yet, as usual. I'll check back in a few days. But I didn't go to Amcorp Mall. The nagging feeling had gone. I'll go on Tuesday or something. Even if I am not cleaning today, I shall do some de-cluttering. Indeed, less is more.


Ta'ra!

3 comments:

Rei said...

Tell me you did not tell him about the crazy little drama I had.

And did he buy me a souvenir? He better. Though he's not your slave but... still.

Farris said...

I wish Northlands's cities were as fun to run around in as M'sia cities. Cheap foods and such. One small plate of sushi consumes around 100-150KR of my wallet. Not that I buy sushi here, thank dad for bringing home free sushi sometimes. XD

Your new layout is sushi. *licks it*

Artbook eeh? Care to share the cover sometime? Guahaha, maybe you should get that super-yaoi-looking artbook for Fro next x-mas.

Atziluth said...

No I didn't tell him about your drama. He was too self-absorbed to hear about my story. Bastard. And he's adamant about not getting you a souvenir because then he said he would have to get all girls souvenirs. But do you REALLY want a souvenir from West? After all that, you're better off putting him in his place.

I changed the layout several times tonight hehehee. There were some new artbook, though yaoi comics are still unavailable, the artbooks are exempted hehehe.