green background

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Farewell Party

Last Friday we had a class farewell party. It was held at a friend's apartment at good ol Sutramas. This is the cake I brought. Which turned out to be one of three cakes of the night. But of course, since I was the one who said I will bring the official cake, it was the prettiest and tatsiest xD. Seriously, my cake was gone by the end of the night. I didn't know dark chocolate cake was that good. I thought if it was that good, I might order one for my birthday. The official cake, that is, since some of my guests can't eat cheese. Sighs. The party was a potluck event, so people brought food as they come. But some people put their money together and got tomato rice (which was nice, btw) and some chicken. Chicken was the only meat we all agreed on. Of couse, there were lots of picture taking in the middle of the eating. Seriously. I couldn't very much enjoyed my food like that you know.

We played games too. This one where I had to act out a scene where I caught my husband cheating on me with another girl. Caroline played my husband, btw XD. The guy, Ahmad (who, after two girls had to leave early, were sitting in as one of the girls) plays the 'other girl' of course.
And yeah...who would want to argue with a girl like that anyway? I mean look at his - her hair! Good fun all around. After that, when he got a turn, he had to 'dance like a snake'. He said to pardon him since he has never seen a snake before, since he's from Maldives. But he was funny as heck! Was a fun night. We ended the party with a gift exchange ceremony. We all had to bring a gift to exchange with people, depending on the name we got.
My camera ran out of battery before it got to my turn.



This guy is quite kesian. He got a musical jewellry box hahahaha. But he could always use it for his own colection of jewelry hehehehehe. I got a picture frame (very expected) but I gave a bath towel and well, it was nice and practical and long lasting and most importantly, easy to pack! Since everyone moves away soon.


I made my way home at five past midnight. No traffic along the way, that is until I got to Bukit Bintang. Friday night, after all. But, fun party. Liked the fun, don't miss the people. XD
Ta'ra!
Ps I'm watching Mulan in Spanish. Hilarity.

No comments: