green background

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Of Mileage and Homeworks

I woke up feeling pretty good today. I finished (most) of my accumulated Shukudai for my Japanese class tonight last night so until my friends' assignment parts arrive later tonight, I pretty much have nothing to do but relax.

...Not!

I woke up feeling good because now I have time to do chores. My dad and bro are coming back from Thailand tomorrow and I have to somehow clean up a little. I don't like cleaning up on a weekday because I'm busy, but at least I could iron his shirt and fold some laundry, which has been accumulating too. At the same time I have to refill Kurohime today because her mileage is less than 9km and the orange light at the E side of the tank meter had light up. I wanted to fill her up as I was going through Bangsar yesterday but I missed the very well hidden Shell station along the way. And now guess what I'm doing. That's right! Look up petrol station locations online!

They are sorted by postcodes, and of course, there isn't one directly in the area. I looked at nearby postcodes and the closest ones are in Brickfields. But if I go through Pudu there is a Petronas long before I reach KL Sentral (postcode unknown). I will definitely go there some time today, after I fold some laundry. At this rate, Kurohime would die out before I even get outside of KL. I am partial towards Shell because I can swipe my credit card and fill er up full. And somehow Shell gives more mileage. I don't know. I'm Sarawakian. I can't not be partial towards Shell.

Our Monday class has reached it's final class because our lecturer wants to go to Canada to watch the Avril Lavigne concert. He's...not young, is fat and nerdy. Judge by yourself.

I always felt kinda guilty for not submitting my shukudais class after class. Sensei doesn't say it, but I know she keeps tabs on submitted homework. She used to ask me about my unsubmitted shukudais but not anymore, because I will always eventually submit them altogether. I kinda like keeping those shukudais as exam practice questions, because I tend to forget what we learned earlier in the course :D.

Anyway, I need to put up a listof things to be done in the week. I should write it in Japanese, cause it's annoying having people know what you're up to the rest of the week.

I bought a new cup at the newly-opened Daiso in IOI Mall. It's nice xD. All round and flat.

And it holds 1/2 cup more tea than my usual pink cup.

Ta'ra!

No comments: