green background

Monday, May 4, 2009

Not a Recluse, Really

Hello.

I really should post up pictures of my birthday celebration at the swanky Tarbush Restaurant at Starhill Gallery. But I'm so lazy!! Thanks to everyone who came! Nothing like good food and great company. Hehehehehe. Man, I had such a drive-a-thon afterwards.

My Japanese class started again for Intermediate 3 last Thursday. Somehow, this feels too routine. The great thing is that I no longer have any assignments. The bad thing is that we were told to re-do our ISP report and presentation because the first one turned out crap. Honestly speaking, I was ashamed to put my name down in that report anyway. But since we are going to do a new industry, I decided to do the Recycling industry for our group. I already put it down. The coordinator sniggered when I wrote it down. Like seriously, what's so funny?? She's so stupid that coordinator. I never liked her anyway.

The tambis which make up 3/5 of our group don't know about it yet. Unless of course they have checked with the coordinator. But they may change it if I don't put my foot down. We can't change groups so too bad for them! I tried, you see. They messed up the report and the presentation. If they insist (given their tambiness) to change industry, then I would insist that no report and presentation gets submitted without passing through my hands first. Not saying that this won't be the rules from now on. Our esteemed dean said we should try to communicate with our group members. Well, this is me communicating. If they say otherwise, then kiss my ass.

So much free time, so many things to do. Sighs. I hate it. I really should exercise more. And get the lights fixed. I learned that in life, unless you make things happen, they won't happen for you. If you wait for people, be prepared to wait forever. So I will get that step ladder and fix the damn lights myself if I have to! It's so dark here I'm getting annoyed!

Oooh yesterday (Sunday) I continued my journey to become a millionaire (legitimately and without any stupid MLM involved). Hehehehehehehehehehe. Just wait for it! It'll be soon!

Now, someone has an interesting picture to show me. I so want to check it out.

Ta'ra!

p/s:I know, Watashiwa-san, it's hard finding something as awesome as me. In fact, it's darned near impossible! But don't give up!

No comments: