green background

Friday, November 30, 2007

Salvation Hath Arriveth

I have intentionally neglected my blog for the final duration of my...finals. Hehehe. The exam season was like a PMS on itself.

You either have an increase or decrease of appetite, mood swings, and aggitation. The symptoms are the same, don't you think?

Anyway, like all exams, the thing we look forward to the most would be the after-exams 'activities'. I've considered going to the movies finally, and even clean the house and stuff. So far I haven't done any of them, except to pig out XD. Eating is good.

Exam was like hell to me. I hated it. I messed up so many questions. But that's all in the past :D.

I remember thinking how deprived I am of a good holiday not long ago. And now suddenly I'll be having an extended Singapore trip. See, I have to accompany a couple of friends to Singapore on the 6-8 December. But I already palnned to go to Singapore on the 9th to 14th with my family. And in the end I'll on go home by the 18th T_T.

I'll have less than a month to spend groping Kujong! D: And then I have to clean my room for imminent renovations. Though this time I'm taking Kujong with me when I go abck to KL. I learned my lesson the hard way when Ii left my ps1 at the TV room during renovations. My stupid wretched brother threw away my memory cards! Grrr

Anyway! Leaving it on its own for so long leaves it open for abuse too and people are always looking to abuse my stuff *Glares*. I mean, I know I have all the coolest stuff, but please you know, stuff has owners too!

Heh...I'm looking forward to my christmas celebration. Sweets abound!!

Ta'ra!

No comments: