green background

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Perspective

Perspectives can distort a person's point of view. It will strongly affect the person's opinions, turning them into beliefs and eventually becoming a prejudice.

Once a person's perspective is set, nothing you say can change them, unless they get into a serious reality check. What's black is black, what's white is white. No budging. That is why it's important to keep an open mind.

Sometimes I wish I don't have to care so much. But I can't help it. It's only when something bad happens that leaves me frustrated would I stop and wonder if I'm doing too much. Sometimes, yeah, but most of the times I'm just acting on behalf of that person's best interest. If they don't trust me, fine. I shall stop wagging my tail where I am not wanted.

I have never been so pissed and shoved to the side like some unwanted crap being flushed down the toilet. But I accept it as a part of life. These things happen; it's foolish not to anticipate it. You just have to get over it and move on. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but how long are you going to dwell on it anyway?

But as a precaution to myself, in case I start to care too much again, I deleted that person's number from my contact list. If she needs me, she'll contact me. I wasn't even let down easily. I was just pushed aside and left to wonder on my own. But no more. It'll be the cold shoulder from now on. I don't care of their people don't talk to someone in a straight manner. No longer giving hints. If they want something, say it. I'm not picking up hints.

Yes I'm that pissed. I was that crap remember?

They are adults. And as adults we learn to take responsibilities for our own actions.

Good luck to them.

2 comments:

Rei said...

Your rant contains hidden messages... that are difficult to decipher.

I think you are pissed and you were disrespected.

I know how that feels.

Atziluth said...

I wanted to be discreet, but I didn't want to be at the same time. It's so much easier to just be open isn't it?