green background

Sunday, November 18, 2007

In The Nick of Time

I finished my Psychology ass and it's not even midnight yet! Now I have time to spare to study for the exam tomorrow hehehehe! I was really stressed out when I first started it. The only comfort I found is that this ass only needs about 2-3 pages, just one case, summerize it and double spacing.

I mean, how hard can it be right?

Not until I went around searching for the appropriate case. Finally, I found one on memory. Repressed Memory, to be precise. I found an article from March 1995 and found it to be interesting. I mean, how often do people talk in lenght about psychology cases without using too much idioms anyway? Of course, repressed memory is not something acceptable in psychology anymore, following so many controversies, scandals and revoked licenses. Either way, I understood it and managed to make one out of my own understanding (no matter how warped it may be). Therefore, I am proud of myself!

So at the end of my ass, I used 1.5 spacing because double spacing is too big and I used a lot of one sentence paragraphs. Imagine how wide the gap is between that sentence and the following paragraph?

See, the reason I'm so happy with the completion of this ass is that, despite it being last minute, I managed to pull it together elegantly. That doesn't happen often you know, because I always procrastinate my assignments til late. Like, waaay late, as in, by the submission deadline of Saturday 1 pm, my work would be hot out of the printer at 12:59 pm. But that was when I was at the hostel. This sem, strangely enough, I didn't have an assignment I had to submit on Saturday. We seemed to have submitted all our assignments directly to the lecturers; A method I much preferred.

Anyway, yes I am happy. I will finish studying for the paper tonight and go to bed late, because I woke up at noon again today, despite my efforts to wake up earlier. I am considering going to the movies after my exam tomorrow. I've been calling up my classmates in my panic and they all seemed so easy-breezy telling me instead of studying they had just returned from the movies!

I figured it's about time I catch the Bee Movie. I almost forgot it was even in theatres. Or maybe I should catch Stardust first, since Bee Movie apparently still has a lot of playing times.

Oooh I should stop this and go right back to studying. I will not lose to the lamers!

I AM ON FIYAAA BABY!!

Ta'ra!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should watch both Stardust and Bee Movie. I've watched them both and it was money well spent. I'd suggest you watch Bee Movie first before Stardust though. Bee Movie will "get your hype on" for Stardust, which in my opinion, is AWESOME. Better than Bee Movie.

P/S: Charlie Cox in Stardust is sizzling HAWT. Well, to me, he is.

:P