green background

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Another Leg

Yes, another leg of my exam starts. Yesterday's pyschology was...well, no comment. You should never trusts a rookie lecturer's tips you know.

Anyway, you wouldn't believe what I've been fixated on these days. Okay I'll tell you.

DISNEY CHANNEL.

Yeah you read right. I've been watching a lot of Disney Channels. I need my daily dose of cartoons too you know. And unlike animes you don't have to be too opinionated to watch them. I mean, they are on Disney Channel. It's as general as general viewing gets.

So everyday I would be in front of the TV starting from 3:30 pm because that's when Martin Mystery is on. I like Martin Mystery. The art maybe pseudo-anime, like Team Galaxy and Totally Spies, but who cares. I don't think it would be tolerable any other way. I mean, what's not to like about a pair of siblings who work for a secret inter-galactical organization and studies in a castle-like building of a school?

Then Disney Channel has this thing called 'Power Hour 3' where they air three back to back episodes of a series in one hour. Yesterday was Shuriken School, another of my favorite series. It's fun watching a bunch of kids going to school learning about being a ninja. Add that and their interesting choice of weapons. A girl used CDs as shurikens and the main protagonist's main weapon was his trusty lime-colored plastic ruler. He used it as a sword, a crowbar, and boomering all at once. Instead of "drop your gun!", it's "drop your ruler!". I mean, how cool is that?!

In addition to that I also like Monster Allergies and the Suite Life of Zack and Cody! *grins*.

....

Exams need to finish quickly.

Ta'ra.

No comments: