green background

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Screw Motivation!

I initially wanted to blog about noble things like the Terry Fox Run going on tomorrow and the issues of guys' behaviors from my dad's Dato' Dr. Fadzillah Kamsah's motivation CDs...but screw that!

LARUKU'S CONCERT IS ON CHANNEL V TONIGHT AT 5 AM! ZOMG MUST WATCH MUST WATCH!!!

Though if you missed it there's still going to be a repeat at 8pm the same day. Totchi is going to watch the 8pm show. But I couldnt! Why? Let me tell you why!

1. If we're not out by that time, my dad will be hogging the TV watching lame golf shows, 0r

2. We will be out at that time for dinner at my cousin's.

So you see where I stand here? If I don't catch it now when my dad is asleep, I may never get another chance to see Laruku on TV again you got me??


I first saw Hyde performing HELLO on Hitz.TV and although I didn't quite like his song then I was besotted by him instantly! Then I found out he was the vocalist of this band and as the rest as you know it, is history!

And for the record, no other guy could get away with being short and nearly 40*cough* other than HYDE, got it?!

Coz HYDE is HOT!

Even Kuja agrees! He even has his own HYDE insignia!


I've posted this on Yee 'O Lost Souls before. But no harm in reposting it again eh?


Anyway, now I need to find something to do before 5 am. Since it's so quiet and stuff and I already had my nap, I'll study :D. I'll be so sleepy comes tomorrow coz I have to attend this open house of my classmate's hehehe.

But, this thing don't happen often, so I'll be strong!


ZOMG HYDE! ZOMG LARUKU MUST WATCH MUST WATCH!!


Ta'ra.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't know there was a L'Arc En Ciel concert on Channel V??? Darnit. I think your laptop looks cool. Is that the original colour? What brand is it anyway?

Atziluth said...

Yeah that's the original color, aptly named "peacock blue" hehehe. And it's Toshiba.

The concert was awesome.

Rei said...

Just so you know, totchi did not watch that show.

In fact, totchi went in front of the TV and saw taht there was no show, so totchi went back to her monitor and watched some Ryo Nishikido.

Totchi loves Ryo Nishikido to pieces right now you can see her giggling at the thought of Ryo Nishikido.

Totchi is such a fangirl.

Oh Laruku will be on M-sta on 16/11 in Japan.