green background

Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Project! Again

Behold my proud purchases!

I had quite an adventure looking for these stuff. I drove all the way to Balakong to a shady warehouse shop and bought myself some sinsiter-looking tools and it was well-worth the trip! Not only are the stuff cheaper, the selection was much, much better! Most art and craft shops would have only one brand of clay, but here I found two brands, and two varieties of each brand.

I was impatient and just need to start. I made two beads that night, but two days later I have two sushi bracelets done! WHEE! I love it when a project allows me to learn something new each time. It makes me eager to start doing the next one again and again!

Ah, but alas, life throws obstacles at your feet all the time. It may come in the form of a stolen phone or melted beads in the oven, but behind every obstacles is an opportunity and behind opportunity is...incredible things.

Note that incredible things don't always constitute a positive thing. But I am ever the opportunist. I mean optimist. Optimist, for certain, xD.

Now I think I need a cutting board, clay cutter (ooh yeah baby, I love blades xD) and more white clay! This time I'll get Fimo Soft instead of Fimo Classic. I swear, my fingers are growing muscle just from conditioning those damn clay!

Ta'ra!

p/s Watashiwa-san, yes, I do glow don't I? XD

No comments: