green background

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Me Update!

Hello! I have been busy making bracelets and clay beads. And I have also got around to using the oven to bake the beads. Direct heat is a no no, so I preheat the oven first, and cure the beads using the leftover heat, which works even better! And somehow my silver necklace has turned into a charm bracelet. How did that happen!?

I have completed two silver bracelets. The first one is the first prototype where I add on all the sushis I have or will have. The second one is a whole maki-type bracelet which, while unique, lacks color, and the enxt one shall contain all the sushis that I have made so far. the salmons just got out of the oven. Next I wanna do squid and ebi. Heheheheehehe!

I'm so excited! Tomorrow, Bing!

Ta'ra!

1 comment:

Rei said...

Credit habis!

But yeah, I'll take a look yea.