green background

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A breather At Last

Tonight I got through my Intermediate 3 class with Grade A! I'm so relieved! And I took pride in it too because although a lot of people got higher marks than me, I achieved mine mostly through my own hard work! We all 'discussed' during the exams, yes, and I did participated a bit, but I tried to rely on myself mostly and I was happy with the results!

I can't remember the last time I got 90 marks! And after everything ended, our class photo!
I always made it a point to wear white scarf or something light colored because I know it makes me stick out hehehehehehehe.

After that, we went to Starbucks to celebrate!





Wheee!

After that, even though Kurohime was parked inside KL Plaza, I didn't want to bring it home because Sam-san (the big guy in the back) agreed to drive me home!! Turned out four of us carpooled with him tonight, with sensei, Evion, and Jun-san in tow . His is a small peugeot but surprisingly all of us fit, though a little cramped. But it was fun! xD I havent been in a small car and had so much fun before hahahaha! Arigato Sam-san xD!

...Well of course, since my house was in the area, I was sent off first. I so wanted to see sensei's house before she moves again soon. Oh well. xD

I have to finish a report by tonight since I'm forced to hand it in one day earlier if I want to use the car. Stupid Indons.But what a lovely night this was! Jibun no Nihon-jin ga hoshi des!

Ta'ra!

1 comment:

Farris said...

Wow, you're like sparkling in the first picture.

I miss that cappucino/mocca iceblend thing at Starbucks! D: