green background

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bracelet Day!

First I would like to show off my beadbox! xD



Of course, I have more beads than these, except I haven't used them. And thanks to Totchi's OCDness the greens and transparent whites are all sorted. I'm quite proud of my crystals though. I still have some peridots for a few bracelets, but now I wonder why I have so much violets?

Anyway, I completed three bracelets today. I think. I know I have five ready to sale sushi bead bracelets though. *hinthinthinthint*!!! There are three variants:

In the picture are two of them: pink/green and blue/purple. Another one is all green. Unsurprisingly, the green is quite popular. Though I would have to agree that pink and green go surprisingly well together. O.o hmmm.

The one I made for myself is blue/purple since these two colors are so underused, I thought I would use them myself. XD

Now I just need to find a way to insert our brand name Snackellery on them. Suggestions are welcomed! XDTa'ra!

2 comments:

Linda Anuar said...

suggestion! you can put a small silver tag at the hook, there's a silversmith at hopoh who offers silver engraving service :D i know you're not in kuching most of the time. but i'm sure that you would be able to find one easily at your place.

good luck with your business :)

Atziluth said...

oh!! I think the silversmith you're talking about is the one who supplies my chains! Hahahaha! I didn't bother to ask before because their stuff are...not cheap xD unless bought in bulk.

Mmmmm engraving. Thanks! XD