green background

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Little Note...

I'm going back today, and staying for longer than four days! Yay!

I bought a cutting mat ohmygodI'msohappy! I also bought a few more things that I needed, like clasps, beads and extension chains XD.I'm gonna be rich I'm telling you!

Last, last night I had the biggest purchase I ever had in a long time! I bought TWO Tough bags! Wheeee! Tough is like my kind of Prada you see, with lots of attitude. I still like the previous collection better, but I suppose these ones are not bad either. I would show you, but I don't want people to steal my bags! Gasp!

I really should be going to sleep, but I'm stuck watching the Michael Jackson Memorial on E!. Also I have so many things planned out for my holiday. xD My puzzle remained unopened, make clay beads, Sleep, play games. Now if only I can get a new bed.

Ta'ra!

p/s Man, Totchi, it's hard talking to people not of the same wavelenght isnt it? I would rather be misunderstood than pretend to talk in a way that I am not used to. And I do not make it a habit to apologize when I am misunderstood.

1 comment:

Rei said...

=O You watched the memorial too? I thought you were indifferent about it.

And yes, T_T so hard that sometimes, you'd rather just be mute.