green background

Saturday, June 13, 2009

People Cannot Write

I just went through several of the industry reports the other groups did and came to one conclusion: These people cannot write. I mean, some of them even replaced the introduction by the executive summary!! And some people just don't know how to ask for favors at all. If you want other people to give you their report, YOU must offer up yours FIRST!!

That kind of stupidity is what made me avert from replying to their suggestions of this and that. Because they were just lip service because they themselves have no idea what to write in the next industry summary. I hope I taught them something when I myself fired an email asking them to answer only ONE question, to which I answered myself (even included a word count) so they know how to go about answering it, however long or short. I hope to receive at least some satisfactory reply. If not I'm going ahead with my own report.

I'm going home next weekend to clean my room. I can't stay long because I have class Monday night and my Japanese class only gets more and more complicated. I cannot miss anymore classes!

Ta'ra!

p/s Totchi: I needed to include your name somewhere in the post so I could use the 'totchi' tag just for the heck of it. You should be honored.

Watashiwa-san: Fabric business is going slowly, but it's only expected, since I'm not there to peddle it! But just another bump on the road as I ride my bandwagon. And yes, aren't I awesome? Hehehehe

No comments: