green background

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm Awesome

I am awesome! I just did the part of four people on our report! Unfair, of course, but I'd rather that than have them handle it. They've been trying to sabotage this report since the beginning and even wanted to submit it the same morning it's due for submission! Idiots! They have no idea how determined I am! This is great, since whatever little work they've spent either worrying or actually working on it would be in vain. And I like nothing better than other people's work go useless because of their own stupidity. I have been cleaning after people's mess so many times it feels awesome when people mess themselves up!

Since I am on this path to greatness, I will not complain. Great people see things differently. Everything is a challenge and behind every challenge is an opportunity and behind every opportunity lies greatness. Yes, I just made it up, but it's still true nonetheless. My dad was surprised that I know that Tiger Woods had changed his swing three times. Of course I knew that. Tiger Woods is one of those great people who achieved world class status. His is a life worth paying attention to. Other people I pay attention to is Bill Gates, Michael Dell and Sam Walton. I don't care what people say about Trump. Michael Dell's net worth would enable him to buy 6 or 7 Trumps! Which easily makes Trump just one of many. And what's the point in being one of many?

Greatness. World Class. I think it's a goal worth pursuing don't you think?

Ta'ra!

PS. Hello Totchi.

2 comments:

Rei said...

%P Your ego is so inflated, I have no words for you anymore.

And what is with the post script?

Farris said...

Oh, allow me to bask in your greatness! You have all the right to feel awesome my friend. *thumbs up*


I support your awesomeness!
How's the fabric-business going?