green background

Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm Freaking Unhappy

My exams had just ended and I still have to hand in a report and presentation. I just heard back from Caroline that the tambis are asking about the report. Funny they would ask since they explicitly told me that they are dropping out. Hm. Just goes to show, you can't believe what tambis tell you.

Why won't they come to me directly huh?

Whatever the outcome is, I'm keeping a tight grip on this project. *glares*

It's really a pity, but I did a post on my aim to achieve greatness and it got error'd. And I was sharing the secret to greatness too. Basically, there's no substitute to hard work and to become world class ala Tiger Woods, there's a Ten Year Rule that applies. For further information, google 'How to be Great'.

Since I don't have classes to attend other than my Nihongo and the occasional classes that Ii wish to attend, I have only my thesis and project paper to concentrate on. Now that I think about it, that seemed like more work than my previous semester. Bbut no matter. I hate the constraints of regular classes.

But it's the holiday at the moment and I really should enjoy more. Maybe it's time for that island holiday.

Ta'ra!

No comments: