green background

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Self-Entertaining

I have always been a self-entertaining person. Like, I know how to entertain myself alone, with nothing but my imagination therefore I am not easily bored. But occasionally I get jealous of other people who have fun with other people. Damnit I wanna be entertained too!

Anyway. Today, suprisingly, I woke up before noon. Which was a great accomplishment since I made it a point not to wake up unless I have to. I went to bed early last night, and woke up at first, at 4 am, when I usually go to bed. So weird.

Today I am going to bum around and enjoy my day off before I start stressing about the stupid report I have to do in order to graduate. *snarls at tambis*

The monthly car boot sale at Zoo Negara in June is canceled. They told me to check back next month. I'll do that. But I am pretty certain on those convocation dates. When are you people going to get back at me?!?!?!

Ta'ra!

No comments: