green background

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Real Good Reason

I do notice the lack of updates and although Totchi said it's becoming a norm for me these days, this time I do have a really good reason.

The truth is, last Tuesday, my finals started and it had just ended today. My final final exam xD!! Nah, I still have two resits to be carried forward to next semester. Still.

So last Tuesday, right after my first paper, I went to Pavilion and watched Angels and Demons on Gold Class to cheer myself up. I walked out of the movie with a massive headache. Big screen + glasses + close distance = very, very bad. The movie was awesome, though. You would have thought I would spend the next day studying for the next paper, which was on Thursday. But no, I loitered in front of the computer the whole day and only went to my notes well after midnight. So after that was done, the next paper was going to be a killer. Fortunately it was to be on a Monday the next week, so I have three days. Good thing I already asked (begged) Caroline to tutor me on the subject. She ended up staying over for two nights and we studied and talked, and ate cakes. The TV was never on, so the biggest distraction was each other. Maybe because there was nobody to talk to her about it, we talked alot about her time in MRSM Kuching. After all, in addition to being neighbors, our schools had a lot in common.

We also gossiped a lot, which was fun hehehehehe. Seriously, I thought I was the only one who thought of such things, but who would have thought! Hahaha! Caroline originally wanted to stay for only one night because she wanted to go to church on Sunday morning. When it was dinner time Saturday I told her her church is so very close to my apartment I'll just drive her there tomorrow morning, she decided it was better to just stay another night. But of course, since we went to bed late that night (morning) she canceled her church visit. I felt kinda bad, but it was because church visit would be very early (7 am) and we went to bed at 3. So...yeah.

Amazingly, we covered more or less half of the topics together. Which was sufficient, really, because when I sat for the paper yesterday, the questions were so short, people were leaving the exam hall fifteen minutes into the second hour!

However, the last paper today really devastated me. I seriously felt like castrating that bangla lecturer for giving such misleading tips. And I fell for it! But anyway, I was so sleepy during the test I don't know why. I slept for 5 hours, which was more than what most people get the eve of an exam, yet I was still tired. Somehow I managed the drive home, using the middle lane this time. But when I reached KL it was still so early, and Night at the Museum 2 had started showing last week. So what to do?

I had to go to Pavilion! All plans for a nap abandoned, I instead, bought a ticket to the movie, regular class this time, which sat me in the middle of mooshy couples left right and center. The couple to the left is actually just a couple of guys. Still, they came in twos.

That was a seriously good movie. I mean, the night guard turned businessman. A person after my own heart xD. I can't complain. Not all sequels are made equal, and this one was an awesome sequel. Though I was kinda hoping to see more of Akmunrah. He's hot. xD

No dinner tonight though. I'm tucking in as soon as I finish this tea, (and preferably flush it out of my system).

Ta'ra!

p/s I'm not in a Super Junior phase. I caught the song Sorry Sorry on MTV and find it awfully catchy. Moreover, I saw how fun it looked like when they were dancing in the PV. I'm envious because it looked so fun. And no, you may not look forward to me looking up their profiles and getting to know each of them by nickname. I just seriously want to have fun.

No comments: