green background

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Random Crap IV

I'll be going to Penang this weekend for another of my dad's old pals' son's wedding. But before this, I had quite an interesting week.

Last Tuesday I went out for a walk. Okay so maybe I did not set out to for a walk to start with. I had two motives; one involved a loaf of bread, another a mountain goat. I only achieved one.

I went through the same route last Friday. That walk, I had my objectives set out pretty clearly hehehehehe. Though it was not achieved due to the absence of said mountain goat. I say. I'm pretty determined. Or just creepy.

Anyway, I took pictures that time, of an ugly abandoned lot along the hip bars and pubs street of Bukit Bintang (which, by the way, is not bukit for no reason :x).

As you can see, it sticks out very oddly among those pretty shiny bars and pubs. I was also wondering if people lived there. So I snapped photos and locations where the mountain goat was spotted and moved on. And then, when I went through the same root last Tuesday, I was surprised to hear all sorts of commotion in the area. I thought someone was setting up some sort of carwash or something down there, with all that equipment. But perhaps not a carwash, but a mechanic shop maybe? I passed by and went downhill towards the convinience shop and that's when I heard "OK, ACTION!"

They were filming!!!

They were filming at that creepy old flat's basement! I could hear them clearly from the convenience shop, and no lines were exchanged. I caught a glimpse of it. They were shooting a guy running - the director called "CUT!" and he just stopped in his tracks.

Man. That must be some low-budget production.

It's not a new sight to see people filming in the area, of course. But I can't help but be a little sakai about it each time I stumble upon it can I?

It rained a storm yesterday evening as I was finishing class. Not only did we brave the elements going down the steps, but the lobby was shut down and we were seemingly trapped in the rain riddled hallway. But then we were instructed to come into the coordinators' office because the lobby is out of bounds for the moment. A ceiling went down it seemed, so we stayed in the office, with the rest of the students.

aEven the two Hotlink girls were there.

When we were finally allowed to enter the lobby, this is what we saw. I wonder if it's fixed today.

I stopped by Khaye's before heading off to Pudu to pick up Homie 2. Had tea with them while I waited out the rain since it would have been too dangerous to drive. The trees after all, were on the roads. An unfortunate Myvi even ran over one, and got stuck. There were branches sticking out from udnerneath it. Hilarious.

It wouldn't have been hialrious if I took a photo, so I didn't. It's not safe to snap and drive, you know.

I picked up Homie 2 since it's been so long since we hung out, and she just arrived from Johor. We went home to pray and freshen up, then to Pavi for dinner. Hmmm, that Pepper Lunch steak was nice. I could get used to this :D. After that I bought donuts and sent her off to where Homie 3 was staying. Her host is a friend of ours and her boyfriend took us to the nearby mamak stall where we hung out again, talking about smokes, pets, and fish. Those two are really nice people. They might appear to be a little too social for me, but they are nice people. And to me, nice people are nice people, regardless of how they live their life. And besides, it's not like I was planning to be ebst friends with them or anything.

It was half past midnight when Ii finally made my way home. I got lost as I was nearing Times Square. It was dark after all. I almost panicked, but I just followed the road signs that says Pusat Bandaraya and I was fine. But surprisingly, I also found a few unexpected places. See? Getting lost is good.

I think my parents are coming today. How boring. :P

Ta'ra!

1 comment:

Rei said...

Taok pun dirinya creepy.