green background

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CNY Holiday

Happy year of the ox! May the new year bring you lots of proeperities and rich boyfriends! XD

I had just returned from my CNY holiday in Ipoh, for the second year running! Well, I won't be going back there for next year's CNY, though. I think Ipoh people have had enough of me, hahahaha!

Like the year previously, we stayed at my friend's house who also got us a car for our use. It's really liberating having to drive ourselves around! We went to two waterfalls! As of now i've had it with waterfalls and their inhabitants. and I'm talking about the local organisms of course. But I get to shampoo my hair in a waterfall and we had our picnic. Really fun. Though I had a hard time removing the local organisms stuck to my pants afterwards. Four people in a Kancil is pretty cool hahahaha. I drove all the way from town to the waterfall, which was about a one hour plus, almost two hours drive, non-stop. My foot ache by the end of it, but it got to soak in the cool water afterwards, so reward well-earned!

Of course, we change drivers on the way back.

There was practically no proper facility at the waterfall. So although my friend paid 50 cent each for three people to get into the toilet, I was too bummed by the queue that we just changed clothes at the car. We just got out of our wet pants and into dry ones and drove away. On the way to town, we stopped at a petrol station and changed the rest there. Pretty genius if I may say so myself. XD

We also watched two movies while we were there. Seems like my friend couldn't watch movies in decent cinemas in Shah Alam that she had to go all the way to Ipoh to watch movies. I'm not complaining, though. I love the cinema at Pavilion :D.

I'm happy to be back to an empty house, but I pity my friend who's living in Ipoh. Her next door neighbour is a psychotic spinster, who is quite literally, crazy. She banged on our door just because we parked the car several inches too deep into her plot. Even though even if we remove the car, our plot would be bigger and there's no way her relative could park there without getting into our plot. But of course, she wouldn't listen and went and called us idiots. Moral of the story; never argue with a psychotic spinster. Throw eggs at them. :P

Ta'ra!

3 comments:

Isbjørn Fra Nord said...

well as you know that shah alam don't have any cinema due to its term here lol!!

Rei said...

rich boyfriend wish noted.

glad you had fun.

i just got exhausted. very. wish you would be here the next year to pay me a visit... but do not get back just to visit me... it is not worth it.

Farris said...

Is is just me or CNY came early this year? D:

The tropics are so much more fun than here. *le semi-xob*