green background

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Busy December

This december had decidedly been my busiest yet. I did the same amount of flying as I would a semester. Normally I would just sit at home for the whole month eating, sleeping, having fun and wearing the same clothes everyday. But it's the holiday season so why waste it?

I went home at the beginning of my holiday, then came back to continue my Japanese lessons, then went back again for Raya Haji, then came back to KL with Totchi. Then I went to Singapore with my fmaily and went straight home to Kuching after that. I stayed for a little over a week and had just returned to KL tonight. Singapore pictures.

We went to Clarke Quay during Christmas day. Very pretty place. Went for the cruise. Nice view.



There were a couple of belly dancer performers at the Persian restaurant we went. Nice food, nice entertainment. hehehehehe.



Orchard Road on Christmas Eve. Foam spray wars abundance. Didn't get sprayed this time so was lucky.

Getting showered on the streets, indeed.

Some of the decorations at the malls. Really, we go to Singapore for Christmas solely for the decorations.



Oh and my sleeping place for the first two nights. I volunteered to sleep on the floor for two nights since there were only two beds for three people and there wasnt enough space for an extra bed. I was comfortable enough since I have my lover with me. You can see him poking out of the sheets.



And what else to do in Singapore but shop? I bought two PSP games there. Tekken Dark Resurrection sold for only $33 at Mustafa Center while I could only get Crisis Core for $60 at Lucky Plaza around Orchard. I didnt plan to buy it, but since I wouldnt be satisfied unless I buy at least one more game, I got that one even though Watashiwa-san gave me her pirated copy hehehe. I did say I wanted to get it right?

Their Esprit is awesome. And next time, before you leave singapore, make sure you either convert or spend your Singapore dollars because you get much better exchange rate in their home country. After all, logically, everyone wants to maximize their own currency right?



Ipoh for Chinese New Year!
Ta'ra! XD

No comments: