green background

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Commendable Behavior

Today I'm supposed to go to college for registration. But because I was too lazy and woke up well into the afternoon, I didnt go. After all, anytime within the week is fine anyway. And besides, I have class later tonight. I don't like rushing back all the way from Puchong.

As usual, sensei was very genki in class. We talked about what we did on New Year and Christmas and I showed her the belly dancer video I took in Singapore hehehehehe. I definitely scored points there hehehehehehehee. She asked around what we wanted for 2009 and I let slip that I wanted to work at Kinokuniya because the apron was cute.

Well, what more reason do you need anyway?

I gave her the souvenir I got in Singapore at the end of class. I've always thought of giving her one of those keychain clocks with the cat and fish charm. I'll put a picture later. Nonetheless, it is very cute hehehehe. I spent my precious SGD on them, so they must be good. Call it ass-kissing (a behavior I am not opposed to) but I seriously just wanted to get her a souvenir so I will not be forgotten and so she could show off to her friends that she has students who gave her nice souvenirs all the time and they all envy her XD hehehe. Then she'd be prouder to have me as a student.

Vain, I know. But that's pride.

As expected, the SGD-MYR exchange rate here sucks really bad. While in Singapore I got 2.41 while here the best I could get was 2.365! I'm supper pissed!

I just exchanged only half of my leftover SGD because I believe that SGD should be spent in Singapore, though they make good cash reserves. Especially since daddyo hadnt given me my allowance yet. Sighs.

My family did some 'cleaning' around the house and left me a little disoriented. Really, I have personal stuff lying around and they just put them up wherever they want. This left me seriously confused, disoriented and frustrated; a bad combination.

On a lighter note, I'm now a editor for hire. For a small fee, I will check your grammars for you, how do you like that?

Ta'ra!

2 comments:

Farris said...

You could bribe the Kinokuniya people with your bellydancing film for an apron. Or charm them to death so they're in dire need to hire someone!

Did you ever get to invite sensei out for dinner?

Atziluth said...

sighs. The invitation was sent. But dinner is impossible unless someone could send her back. Otherwise she would have to take the taxi back alone. :/

I'll try to find a time when she's free before class :D.