green background

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Treasure

It's a little late, but this is my birthday present that arrived late last year courtesy of Watashiwa-san. :D Thus, the christmas theme. It's all nicely wrapped and such. I LOVE!The envelope deserved a close up xD. I love these two snowflakes. Veri kreatip. I totally love all the little detail on my gift. People hardly put in so effort in gift wrapping anymore these days. T_T
And of course, the unwrapping! DISSIDIA THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION WHOOOOOOO!!"What will you fight for?"The contents! A character picture book, a couple of postcards and a mini CD containing 6 tracks from the game. It's so awesome T_T.

Unfortunately the game is still neatly shrink-wrapped because I havent got the time to play with.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH WATASHIWA-SAN! YOU'RE THE AWESOMEST! D:

Tee-hee. Ta'ra!

1 comment:

Farris said...

Awh! I'm so glad you likes it so muches! Wrapping gifts is so much fun! You could hire me at Kinokuniya just to wrap in stuffs and I would be overjoyed. D:

Hope you'll have some time soon to play!