green background

Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Dusty Uniform

I've been under quarantine for a week now and seriously I'm getting bored of it. I finally got a draft for my ISP2 paper, so it's not all a waste of time trying to get over my itchy back, which, by the way, is no longer itching. In fact, I have started scabbing. Just not on my hands. Hrmmm. And I'm still contagious.

Anyway, I think I ate something bad last night which had caused me poop three times today. For the moment no more mamak food. I called up my own original mamak and asked her the recipe for this white mushroom gravy we always eat with meatloaf and potato pie. Then I went out and bought the ingredients. I came back, prepared the ingredients, and was planning to cook after maghrib, but I ended up cooking it anyway. It was finished before maghrib! Now I'm just waiting for the potato to boil hehehehe.

I'll take pictures later heheheh.

Oooh the potato is done!

Ta'ra!

No comments: