green background

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Obligations

I should be studying. But I have too much time. Too much time makes me want to procrastinate.

I visited my long-neglected Friendster account yesterday, just to see what's up. I've been contemplating taking it down for a long time now. But of course, something so popular couldn't just be ignored could it? After all, it's my biggest online social circle since I have only like, 3 people on Multiply. And please don't add me, so I don't have to reject you. My Multiply network is pretty private.

So anyway, with still so many active members on Friendster, I might as well just put up some new pictures for your amusement. So I put the rest of my birthday pictures up. Recent pictures make the page look fresh eh?

I exercised yesterday and nearly died from the effort. I am so unfit. Now I'm being bombarded full blast with soreness. Fun.

I need to clean house, but I'm procrastinating. I so wanna go shopping tomorrow. to TAR road you know. Very pasar minggu. But I need to update my wardrobe, in addition to other things. I don't wanna be so stuck in the past. For God's sake I'm 21. I should act my age. I am only 21 for a year. Next year I'll be 22. And the next 23 aaargh this is depressing. So yeah. I don't wanna be so stuck in the past.

Lately I noticed an increased number of books on my bed. It's normal to have the odd comics but last night I counted a total number of five books! Two comics, two non-fictions and one notebook. Of course, not counting the books on the dressing table which is not exactly a dressing table, but the top of a low wardrobe. This may not be weird under normal circumstances. But this isn't a normal circumstance because my bedroom and workstation are two separate entities here. At home my bedroom is everything; my sleeping chamber, my refuge, my library, my workstation and my play station. I sometimes even pull off cardio aerobics there. My workstation is out in the living room here where my desk and Kuja sit. Therefore having books in the bedroom meant I needed a bedtime read.

...Or I am in one of my insecure panic modes...

The latter is probably true, looking at the titles...

I like going to bed feeling that I've accomplished something, you know? Be it a new idea, another assurance, another money-making scheme or whatever it is related to the Internet and money. Mobility would be the new buzzword of my future. I don't know about you guys. But I don't like going further up the hierarchy only to have more work piled on me.

But the best of luck for you guys who do, though.

I have some stuff to do. Shower, write some birthday cards and maybe wrap a few presents. Finding boxes are hard. I want plain boxes so I can prettify them with wrapping paper you know. Despite my sucky wrapping skills, I like to wrap. I'm a Taurus. Stability and practicality are my embedded qualities in addition to enjoying to do things with my hands. It frees up space in my head to concentrate on other things.
Ta'ra!

No comments: