green background

Monday, December 17, 2007

Freaking Good Holiday

I GOT A PSP! It's 'felicia blue' and his name is Mull. This has been my only target purchase in Singapore. I have been saving my money for this thing and finally on the last day, I got it!! This is Mull with his family. I got the pouch and earpiece in KL though. It was a pretty darn expensive earphones too. Karol convinced me branded ones are well worth the price so since I plan to play Mull on the plane ride home I decided to get one. You can also see the extra battery in the background. That battery lasts for up to 10 hours++ (I think). And a lucky thing I got that in Singapore. The longest battery life I could find in KL was 7 hours. And even then it was crap. The salesman 'warned' me that I won't be able to cover the battery lid back if I insert a battery of any bigger size. But honestly I don't care. It's not like you see the battery at the back anyway. Consider the extra battery as a cooler pad for your laptop. Your lappy will work just fine without them, but with it, it's 'supposed' to last longer.

And of course, an original first game! It would be accurate to say that I bought a PSP just to play this game. The salesman, whose name is Ash, or Ashley tried to convince me to get a 4 GB memory card and he'll add 10 free games inside for me. Including FFT. But you know, I refused the offer because I just wanted FFT and nothing else? Some would call it stupid, but I honestly do not plan to clog my memory stick with games. My PSP is modified, but I decided to buy the games that I really want. Tthere's a pride to be had when owning an original game XD.

Singapore was shopping haven. I mostly visited stores of the brands I normally go in KL because their Singapore selections are different. All the while, we are flagged by Japanese students in almost every mall, especially DFS Galleria, a big mall just for duty free goods and souvenirs. It's not enough that they conquer the whole of our hotel floor, they have to be EVERYWHERE too! In the hotel floor we stayed, except for our two rooms, all the others are occupied by Jap students and their teachers.
A few are fine, but when you get overwhelmed by them in the lifts it does get kinda intimidating.
Anyway, we returned last Friday and tomorrow I'll be going home - FINALLY! Am getting a little bored of shopping malls now, but for some reason, I can't stop spending! XD I still need to get a strap for Mull.
When I get home I shall celebrate christmas with chocolates, DVDs, and games. Ha~ I can't wait!
Ta'ra!
p/s yesterday I saw the Power Rangers fighting against some evil villains in Sungei Wang. It was pretty cool how they went in formation hahaha!

1 comment:

Rei said...

Why of all the names they can give the colour they want to give it felicia blue. It sounds like its fitted for a goody goody christian librarian. But Mull sounds cute.

Mullie.