green background

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Going Online For Nonsense

I hate going online for useless nonsense. Printing tickets, for example. But this is the first time I'm taking the train to Singapore so I'm allowing myself some lobaness. Anyway, yeah I'm going on my first of two Singapore trips tomorrow afternoon.

Karol and Nad arrived from Kuching today and tomorrow we go Singapore together coz they have to renew their tourist visa. Quite mafan, so might as well go sightsee while we're there. Their condo at Klang Lama is nice, but transportation is HEN MAFAN! I called all three cab companies and they all turned me down! In the end we had to walk under the drizzling rain to the nearest KTM station and took the train to Mid Valley. While boarding the train I accidentally stepped into the gap between the train and the platform. On my way down I grabbed onto a small woman in front of me. The poor thing.

Anyway, those two were so culture-shocked that I was shocked! I've told them there are a lot of people in KL but they weren't expecting it to be such a melting pot of people and cultures. I would have stayed over at their condo tonight but I didn't want to get smack in the way of their cleaning XD. Besides, I have my own chores to do at home. I pressed daddyo's shirts, for one. Tomorrow I still have to sweep the house before I leave.

I want to arrive early to the train station so I could spend some time eating before we leave. I used to spend 5 hours on the train from London to Edinburgh and all the food they had were snacks and sandwiches. Not that I'm complaining much, but you can't really expect a hot meal on the train can you?

My blog is seriously lacking pictures. Not my fault Sasarai sucks at taking pictures. I'm thinking of replacing him. That transvestite! If I get a new phone I'm going to name that one Sasarai too and pretend this one never existed.

To prepare for my 7 hour journey, I uploaded some songs from my Maroon 5, Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears CDs into Marimo the Third (that's my ipod by the way). Yes you read right. I still listen to BSB and Britney. 'NSync too in fact. I love them classics. I also bought snacks from the supermarket when we went shopping. I had some trouble getting a suitable bag for my trip, but I finally decided to get this pulley laptop backpack that my mom bought for us to stuff groceries XD. Hehe...only my mom would buy a bag designed for heavy laptops especially to lug heavy groceries home.

Right, so, I need sleep. And my shoe strings are not in place yet! Ta'ra!

No comments: