green background

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Unexpected

I know I should let go. But I am stubborn. So instead of doing what I know is right, I try to find validation for what I want to achieve. And then when I find out the methods to achieve what I want, I start thinking if all of it is worth it.

Either way, life surprised me again. It is hard to get good advice when people who care about you are biased towards  you and you end up having to make excuses for someone. But last night I received advice and motivation from one among my most ardent supporters. These people kept on surprising me on how understanding they can be for having gone through my situation.

For that I am happy. I am still in the early stages of healing. But I feel so much better that other people are thinking of me in a favorable light. It is very encouraging.

so now, with a heavy heart still, I look forward to a better future, while keeping my fantasy a secret just enough to keep me going. 😊 I am fine now.

Ta'ra

No comments: