green background

Friday, April 13, 2012

Fruityful Day

Even though I think my soul died a bit today. But never mind. Today is my day off, so I thought I’d do the second part of my errands. I woke up at 2pm today (whoo!) and decided that I need to finally go to the bank to transfer some money. The bank closes at 4.15 today, so I thought I should get there at least by 3.30. Should be easy right? Not when you’re me! Between waking up and leaving the house, took me about one hour and a half. I reached the bank at exactly 3.30pm – without eating. I only managed to scarf down two Viennese cookies after showering. It was pretty quick though. The last time I went to the bank is because I had to make a new ATM card and the previous two times before the last one, was for the same reason but without my mykad, as I was recently relieved off my wallets. Long story.

Anyway, after that I had lunch – where to go? – of course Pavilion! That’s my kitchen. I was craving for nachos and was pleasantly surprised that there is the same stall that sells nachos here in Pavilion as the one in KLCC! What’s funny was, I saw the nachos behind the counter of Little Taiwan so I asked the girls there where they got it. They pointed to the stall behind them. After that, after I sat down with my food (nachos included), someone else passed by and asked where did I get them! Hahahaha! Obviously people don’t know about the nachos!
While I was sitting down to eat, I turned on my phone and its faulty sim card and found that I had 3 missed calls from MPH. I tried calling back but my sim card hated me and kept cutting my line. After lunch I still had plenty of time before Maghrib so I thought I’d finally buy those stupid ink cartridges that kept giving me warnings about their impending dooms. So I made my way to Sg. Wang. And bought the damn ink cartridges.


And because my SIM card kept dying, I bought a new one.

Yes, Digi. I was too lazy to take a pic of my sim card so I just googled a digi image. I am not doing it any free or paid advertising. I always buy my temporary sim cards as Digi. So while I was on an sms-ing spree, telling everyone about my new number, I got fed up with the faulty buttons on my phone and thought, what the hell – let me just buy a new phone!

And so I did.

I name it NordKitten – after my laptop –NordKatten, meaning Nordic Cat hehehe.
Cameo.

It’s a Walkman W100i Spiro phone for RM250. Cute, cheap, good brand, reputable seller – what more do you need? Well, how about some accessories? Not so easy. For both case and screen protector, every seller nowadays are selling only for ; iphone, blackberry, galaxy or any variations of smartphones therefore. Gone are the days of the buttons. So I just bought a sock for it.

I wanna see how this one goes before I decide to buy anotherone which is crocheted, colorful and slightly longer, able to cover the whole phone. Because swiping your card takes some of your soul, therefore it needs some nourishment after that.


Nothing a Subway sandwich can’t fix!

I’m still keeping it for later though, since I just had a big late lunch. I also stumbled onto my neighbor who is recently married and thought I should finally give him his wedding gift. Just to be neighborly. But sighs, I still have some chores to do – clear up my desk, hang my laundry, fold my laundry and take out the trash.

((5 hours gap where I went to my neighbour’s house, hung out and had dinner. I have nice enighbours))

Forget all those things. I need to shower!

Ta’ra!

No comments: