green background

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stufff with 3 Fs!

Salmi: It was pride and pure stubborness that got me to resist those damned marshmallows. People (locals and foreigners alike) expect you to understand their needs without having to communicate it and then get offended when you did something they found offensive. Yet when it comes to other people's customs, they think its their right to be critical and ignorance as if theirs is the only one that matters. I thought I should take a page from their book and gave them a taste of their own medicine for a change, really. And turned out they didn't really like it hehehe.

My tickets arrived! Now I have all my tickets from KL-Amsterdam-Oslo-Amsterdam-KL woohoo! Apart from tickets I have been doing all sorts of preparations. Like end-of-winter clothes and souvenirs! Neko Ramen 2 still haven't arrived though O.o. Oh well it's still January!

My sister recently enrolled at MAHSA Uni College and I hated playing driver, and no she's not getting the car yet. I asked her if she's taking this huge (about 30kg) bag of clothes with her to college and she said no. It was her spare.

I'll say, the amount of clothes she took to school should have been the spare. But never mind.

I am finally done with my industry report. FINALLY! But I have nothing new to share about the book industry for my presentation this Friday. Good thing I still have the January duty roster so I'll know who I can disturb for lunch hehehe! Funny how I haven't gone there since I came to pick up my paycheck. I'm on a credit crunch to save for my trip...I'm still new at this saving business but we will see!

Aaargh I need to finish my stupid thesis!

Ta'ra!

No comments: