green background

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Spring Cleaning Report

So last Sunday my friend came over to clean my house while I helped her.

Yep, that's how it turned out. She was awesome, battling those dust monsters with nothing but a broom and sheer determination. I stood on the sides and cheered her on - mask on and everything, of course hehehehe. I didn't expect her to be so overzealous that she cleaned out the entire room and even changed the location of the furnishings. Because of that we didn't get to finish the whole house, so phase 2 will start this Sunday.

I bought a PS3 just before the new year. It's white with 500gb memory. Only in Malaysia can you get a white 500gb PS3. Pimped up PS3 is the way to go around here hehehe.

Kujong is healed. So he got a second chance. Hmph.

Ta'ra!

No comments: