green background

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Lynn: Darurat indeed. Only a whole Snack Plate could satisfy a darurat as opposed to one piece of chicken, right? If I was going to eat something due to darurat, I'd make it worth it. Like moose meat or something exotic like that.

Tomorrow I will have my friend over to help me spring clean the house. I've been inspired lately by the Hoarders program on Astro. They managed to get their house cleared out and cleaned up so beautifully because there is actuallya team of maids who does the cleaning as the junk people haul out the trash. I do agree though that those houses are way too chronic compared to my humble apartment, but I was inspired no less!

My past history confirmed that my spring cleaning always turned out well whenever I have a help over. They are okay too when I do it alone, but with an impartial help, I move along quicker and without delay. My usual help stays in another state so I have to turn to another help who lives well, not in the same state but closer. Tomorrow's victim shall be Kak Farida hehehehe.

To prepare for tomorrow, I decided I'll do some decluttering. So far I have thrown out two huge plastic bags of used shoes, 5 trash bags and a lot more I couldn't remember, and there are still more on the way! I just almost filled up the entire refuse chamber so I thought I'd give it a rest tonight and continue again at 2 pm tomorrow after they have cleared out the 'refuse chamber' and return the empty trash bin hehehehe.

The keyword is wipe down. I want the house to be so clean it smells like chemicals.

Ta'ra!

And I spent 1 hour 45 minutes exercising today.

No comments: